The General Directorate for Narcotics Control, represented by the General Administration of Central Admission at the Agency of the Ministry of Interior for Military Affairs, announced the opening of admission and registration for the rank of ( primary soldier – soldier ), according to the details shown below.
– High school diploma or its equivalent.
2- First Soldier:
– A general secondary certificate or its equivalent + an accredited educational qualification for one year or more.
– Accredited course (Diploma – Bachelor) in (Statistics).
1- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent, and it is preferred that someone with a higher qualification.
2- The applicant must be of Saudi origin and origin, with the exception of those who grew up with her father while serving the state outside the Kingdom.
3- The applicant must be of good conduct and reputation, and has not been convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude or dishonesty.
4- To have an independent, valid national identity at the time of submission.
5- The applicant should not have previously been appointed to a job subject to the military service system, or had terminated her services from military centers or institutes for any reason, or an employee in a government agency.
6- Not to be married to a non-Saudi.
7- The applicant must pass all admission procedures and tests.
8- For certificates issued outside the Kingdom, they must be equalized by the Ministry of Education and certified.
– The fields must be filled in with the utmost accuracy, and anyone who has a discrepancy in the registration data will be excluded according to the approved conditions.
– Submission is available now, starting today, Saturday, 05/23/1444 AH, corresponding to 12/17/2022 AD, and the submission ends on Thursday, 05/28/1444 AH, corresponding to 12/22/2022 AD.
How to apply:
– Through the following link: